Monday, November 07, 2005

November is Remix Month.


Click here to view the video. Or, just click the picture.

This is a remix of some clips from Susan Kirkpatrick's video blog, Kitykity. She's from Plano, and one of the first vloggers I have ever met. She showed up for the Meet the Vloggers event at Node 101 here in San Antonio. I got to meet her, Michael Verdi, Juan Carlos Gonzalez, and some members of the press from The San Antonio Current.

Afterwards, me, Susan, and Juan Carlos went to dinner and drinks. Susan mentioned something about never having anyone remix her vlog entries.

Susan, here's a remix!

5 Comments:

Blogger kitykity said...

Holy crap. I never realized how much I film while we eat! The chickens... and the HORSE... my husband and I were cracking up! Thanks SO much for doing that for me. :D

10:06 PM  
Blogger Patrick Quinn-Graham said...

Excellent.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Markus Sandy said...

very cool. would be great if you had a media feed we could subscribe to like verdi describes in step 6 of freevlog

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was pretty good! Susan just sent me your link! I will subscribe to your stuff! Keep em coming!!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Verdi said...

Wow, that was neat. It was great meeting you Eric. Come visit NODE101 and let's get you a feed.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home